AdvTreeView : How to hide a node ?

Hi

Is it possible to hide/unhide a node (and all its child) ?

extra :
I tried to use the filter method, but I find its behaviour curious !
Using your exemple AdvTreeViewDemo, when I choose an item (Cake for instance) just this item is diplayed whereas I though its child should be also diplayed; that makes sense to me

regards
olivier

We'll investigate this issue as soon as possible.

Hi,

It is not possible to hide/unhide a node. We'll look into the possibility of this feature. The filter indeed only shows the nodes that match up until the node itself. The children are not shown. If a child matches, the parent should also be shown.

HI thanks for your answer

I agree with your description. I Find this functioning correctly to filter into a column (price, amount, ...).

But when we apply filter into the first column (item) this behaviour seems to me illogical.

To precise my idea, I prefer to use data you exploited in an other example (https://www.tmssoftware.com/site/htmltreelist.asp) using car data.
If I want to visualize all data concerning Alfa romeo, I will choose "alfa romeo" and expect to see all models build by the company (156 series and following models, spider...). Just displayed le line "alfa romeo" is not very useful.
And if I want to see just "156 series" models, I filter on "Spiders" to display all spider models and 'their father' alfa romeo.

I hope my description is clear

regards
olivier

Hi,

Unfortunately this kind of filtering is not available in TAdvTreeView. We'll look into the possibilities.

Thanks a lot

it should be great
olivier