Access violation KERNEL32.DLL AdvStringGrid + edDateEdit + Target WIN64

I am not sure where the error is (could be in the runtime also) but the it was not present in my build dated march 2022.

To reproduce:
Create VCL app
Add an AdvStringGrid
Set Option goEditing
Set Event
procedure TForm1.AdvStringGrid1GetEditorType(Sender: TObject; ACol, ARow: Integer; var AEditor: TEditorType);
begin
if ARow > 0 then
if ACol in [2,3] then
AEditor:= edDateEdit;
end;

Target Win64

Enter Column 2 or 3 and set a date
Exit the Cell -> Access violation

Target Win32

No error

I retested this here with the latest version and I could not reproduce a problem.
Does this happen on multiple machines?

Yes it does, tested on a few computer at the office, the server and my own pc at home. I have installed the latest version this morning hoping it would solve the problem. Maybe I could zip the whole test project and send it to you

So I compiled the same app on another system and I could not reproduce also.
I uninstalled TMS VCL UI and reinstalled on the problem system and no change
The app compiled on that system fails on every other system, the app compiled on the other system works ok on all systems

ThreadId=16736
ProcessId=1
ThreadName=""
ExceptionMessage="Access violation at address 00007FF831E6E729. Write of address 000000003C90D138"
ExceptionName="EAccessViolation"
ExceptionDisplayName="$C0000005"
ExceptionAddress=7FF831E6E729
FileName=
LineNumber=

What Delphi version do you use?

Delphi 11 update 1

I can only suspect there is something broken with this Delphi 11.1 setup.
Can you try an clean reinstall of your IDE?

Hi, I wont reinstall Delphi now, it is already a burden every updates to make everyting straight. Furthermore the only issue I have with all my project is that one and only when using edDateEdit so for now I will compile this project if needed on my other pc and the reinstall will wait until the next Delphi update.