64 bit version of libs for C++ builder

Hey folks, i'm not seeing any .a library files inside my tms directory after install. Here are my questions:

1. Is TMS compatible with the 64 Bit version of C++ Builder?
  2. If 1 is true, is TMS compatible with a static runtime build of an application?
  3. If so, is there any plan to upgrade the install program to build the libraries for 64 Bit C++ builder
  4. Again if 1 is true, are there any steps on manually building the 64 bit TMS libraries and packages?
Thanks

At this moment, 64bit support is limited to Delphi. There are still some issues with the 64bit C++Builder compiler that we're investigating and checking with Embarcadero. We hope this will be resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks as always for the fast response.

Hi all,
a change in a device driver requires me to compile my C + + Builder project in 64-bit code. The project is full of TMS smooth components so I purchased the latest version, since I wouldn't redesign all the project using other controls. So after wasting time and money, now I'm stuck. My client asked me the delivery time and I do not know what to say. It would be nice to have forecasts about the release time of version for 64-bit C++ compiler to see if it is better to wait, migrate to Microsoft or translate to Delphi.
Please update the tech specs by adding "only 32bit compiler" in the CBuilder section...
thanks

As you'll be aware, with technical difficulties of this kind, it is hard to make a prediction when we'll be able to provide this (on the condition there aren't blocking problems in C++Builder itself to do this)
All I can say at this moment is that this is being looked at and that we'd prefer to have a solution sooner rather than later.