I am creating an XData server with Aurelius and ElevateDB as the database. I finally got the XData database connection stuff working (hopefully correctly). I have a table called "Store" that contains restaurant info. When I tried to add the first record via my test client app I received the error:
XData server request error.
Status code: 500
Error Code: EDBError
ElevateDB Error #700 An error in the statement at line 2 and column 13 (Expected ) but instead found ID)
I'm not sure how to discover or fix the problem. I imagine there is an error in the SQL statement that Aurelius/XData created, but I can't see the statement and I didn't create the SQL statement. The "ID" mentioned in the error message is the first field in the Store table. It is a GUID and the primary key.
If this is not enough information I can supply the code.