WebGMpas Events OnMapClick not working in iOS 8.0

I'm using the WebGMaps for firemonkeys , and I made one app that create markers when I click in the map, só i'm using the event OnMapclick to get the latitude and longitude, the Adress etc...

In android no problems everthing work fine, in ios 7.1 it work fine, on ios 8.0 or 8.1 the code wont work, nothing apears in the map, is like the code isn't there.

this is my code

procedure TPrincipal.GMapsLocalizacaoMapClick(Sender: TObject; Latitude,
  Longitude: Double; X, Y: Integer);
  var Marker: TMarker;
begin
self.GMapsReverseGeocoding.Latitude:=Latitude;
self.GMapsReverseGeocoding.Longitude:=Longitude;
ActualLatitude:=FloatToStr(Latitude);
ActualLongitude:=FloatToStr(Longitude);

self.GMapsReverseGeocoding.LaunchReverseGeocoding;

ActualPais:=self.GMapsReverseGeocoding.ResultAddress.Country;
ActualCidade:=self.GMapsReverseGeocoding.ResultAddress.City;
ActualBairro:=self.GMapsReverseGeocoding.ResultAddress.State;
self.lbllocalizacao.Text:=self.GMapsReverseGeocoding.ResultAddress.FormattedAddress;
codigoPostal:=self.GMapsReverseGeocoding.ResultAddress.PostalCode;

GMapsGeocoding.Address := self.GMapsReverseGeocoding.ResultAddress.FormattedAddress;
if GMapsGeocoding.LaunchGeocoding = erOk then
 begin
   self.GMapsLocalizacao.Markers.Clear;
   Marker := self.GMapsLocalizacao.Markers.Add;
   Marker.Latitude := Latitude;
   Marker.Longitude := Longitude;
   Marker.Title := self.GMapsReverseGeocoding.ResultAddress.FormattedAddress;
   Marker.MapLabel.Text:=self.GMapsReverseGeocoding.ResultAddress.FormattedAddress;
   Marker.MapLabel.Color := TAlphaColorRec.Yellow; Marker.MapLabel.BorderColor := TAlphaColorRec.Red;
   Marker.MapLabel.FontColor := TAlphaColorRec.Red; Marker.MapLabel.Font.Size :=12;
   GMapsLocalizacao.CreateMapMarker(Marker);
 end ;
end;

Anyone having the same issue?

Did you trace step by step that the marker is added with the correct information? Is this the same issue as the events that are not triggered or is this a different issue? Please note that we have already tested our demo multiple times and are unable to reproduce such issue here. Are you able to add markers and click on them through our demo?

Kind Regards, 
Pieter