Using two TAureliusDataSet in XData Client Application with TAdvDBLookupComboBox does not work for me

I am using two TAureliusDataSet components in a XData client application. Everything works great with them, but I am not able to use a TAdvDBLookupComboBox or TDBLookupComboBox or TDBLookupListBox correctly. The combobox never shows a value in it. Also the listbox does not. If I click the dropdown button of the combobox, the selectable values are shown. But selecting one resume in nothing marked in the combobox (Key field in destination dataset is filled correct after selecting a value of the dropdown value list).
What is my failure? Please help. I am using the newest available version of XData. The version of the VCL UI Pack is 10.1.6.1

Thx for help

The lookup mechanism in Aurelius dataset works by searching the object instance. This if you have an association, say Invoice.Customer and a lookup table Customer, the instance in Invoice.Customer must be present in the table Customer.

That's not usually the case when you perform two queries, one to retrieve invoices, another to retrieve customers. In this case instances would be different.

This topic gives some ideas about what could be done: How to create lookup fields using XDataClient?