Another day - another problem.
I have a column where i wan't to use a ComboBox as editor. The Values in the ComboBox are different from that one in the grid. For exmpale:
ComboBoxValue "Bestellen" - GridValue "X"
ComboBoxValue "Melden" - GridValue "M"
ComboBoxValue "Gemeldet" - GridValue "G"
The ComboBoxIndex is picked based on the Cell-Value i guess?
I tried to set the ComboBoxIndex within TMSFNCDataGrid1GetInplaceEditorProperties but this does not have any effect.
You can easily check this with you "Basic-Editing"-Demo. I changed the GetInplaceEditorProperties-Code to set the Index of the ComboBox to a specific value:
if AInplaceEditorType = getTrackBar then
(AInplaceEditor as TTMSFNCDataGridTrackBar).Max := 3000
else if AInplaceEditorType = getComboBox then
(AInplaceEditor as TTMSFNCDataGridComboBox).ItemIndex := 1;
Excpectation: ComboBoxIndex is set to 1 (which would be in this case "Audi").
But it is always the entry Selected in the ComboBox, that is in the cell. (In my case with abbreviations in the GridCell, the ComboBoxIndex on opening is always -1).
Thank you
Chris