TTMSFNCButton not using HotColor/FocusedColor/HotColor for Font

I´m trying to create a style for my FireMonkey Application. My problem is the Font of the Button. When i hover over it an have a white background, the font-Color isn´t adapted to what i have defined in the Style-Designer for focusedcolor.

It always stays in the color, thats defined in the NormalColor-property.

We are not able to reproduce this. Changing the NormalColor for the Text style comes through to the HTML formatted text, so perhaps you could tell us with step by step instructions on how to reproduce the issue, or even better, send us a small sample indicating the issue?

Yes, the NormalColor works but the other colors aren´t working. When you compile the attached sample Project, you see that the text isn´t visible anymore when you hover over it.

Sample_Styles.zip (12.2 KB)

That's because the text is actually a different object and it does not pickup the hover / focus text color unfortunately. I know this is not ideal but you could fix this by implementing events

procedure TForm1.TMSFNCButton1MouseEnter(Sender: TObject);
begin
  ttmsfncbuttonopen(Sender).Font.Color := TAlphaColorRec.Red;
end;

procedure TForm1.TMSFNCButton1MouseLeave(Sender: TObject);
begin
  ttmsfncbuttonopen(Sender).Font.Color := TAlphaColorRec.White;
end;

OK, not really satisfying but it works for now.

Is there a way to change the Text of the FNC-Button according to the style?

The Text property is mapped on the internal HTML control, but it does not pick up text from any other internal style object. Note that FNC does not adopt FMX styles. Our experience with FMX styles and the constant changes between RAD Studio IDEs made the decision to step away from styles altogether or limit the support in FNC.