TTMSFMXGrid checkbox column showing TRUE / FALSE

Hi,

How do I stop a checkbox column showing TRUE / FALSE after the checkbox? I just want the checkbox on its own. If I add rows the checkbox isn't checked and there is no text. If I click on them and change their state TRUE and FALSE then start showing to the right of them. TMSFMXGrid version 2.2.7.3

Thanks,
Pete

How did you add the checkboxes? Can you post a sample?

In the design time editor, clicked the button to bring up the column editor and set the type 'ctcheckbox' I think (not at my computer right now).

Thanks,

Pete

Hi, 

We have investigated this here and could not reproduce this issue. The "True" / "False" text is not being displayed when setting the columntype to ctCheckBox.

Delphi 10.1 Berlin Update 1

Drop a TTMSFMXGrid (2.2.7.3) onto a new Firemonkey multi device application. Click on Columns.. (TTMSFMXGridColumns) select the last column, set the ColumnType to ctCheckBox. Run the appliaction, the checkboxes won't be checked and there's no text. start clicking on them to change state and 'TRUE'/'FALSE' start appearing after them. At least here anyway... !

Thanks,
Pete

Hi, 

We have been able to reproduce this issue and have applied a fix. The next version will address this.

Great, thanks.

I've got a follow up question. I've got a grid where I've set quite a small font, when a user clicks on a row it slightly 'zooms' and the font gets bigger. I can't see any setting to stop this.

Thanks,
Pete

How did you set the font? You can control the font for each state in the OnGetCellLayout event

Hi,

In the design time column editor. That works fine and the whole grid is rendered in the small font until a row is clicked on then it goes to some other, larger size.

Thanks,
Pete

The font set on column editor only applies to normal state, for other states, you need to control this on OnGetCellLayout event:

procedure TForm1.TMSFMXGrid1GetCellLayout(Sender: TObject; ACol, ARow: Integer;
  ALayout: TTMSFMXGridCellLayout; ACellState: TCellState);
begin
  ALayout.Font.Size := 8;
end;

Ah ok,

Thanks,
Pete