TMSFNCTableView.MoreOptions

In the following code im trying to add more options BUT nothing happen !! how can i add moreoptions for a single item ?

Thx

With tvProd Do Begin
BeginUpdate();

//CategoryType:=tvctAlphabetic;
ItemAppearance.HTMLTemplate:=
  '<div>'+
  '  <p align="left"><font size="16" color="gcBlack"><b><#DESC></b></font></p> '+
  '  <p align="right"><font size="16" color="gcBlack"><b><#PREZZO></b></font></p>'+
  '  <p align="left"><font size="12" color="gcGray"><#DESC_EXT></font></p>'+
  '</div>';

ItemAppearance.AccessoryDetailBitmaps.AddBitmap(bmpContainer.Items[0].Bitmap);

Items.Clear();

DataSet.First();
While Not DataSet.Eof Do Begin
  With Items.Add Do Begin
    Text:=DataSet.FieldByName('PK_1').AsString;  // Salvo il codice per usi interni

HTMLTemplateItems.Values['DESC']:=DataSet.FieldByName('Desc_Art1').AsString;
    HTMLTemplateItems.Values['DESC_EXT']:=DataSet.FieldByName('Desc_Ext').AsString;
    HTMLTemplateItems.Values['PREZZO']:=FormatFloat('€ ###,###.00',DataSet.FieldByName('PREZZO_VEN_0').AsFloat);

Bitmap.Height:=50; Bitmap.Width:=50;
    // Occorre strecciarla , chiedere al gruppo
    Bitmap.LoadFromURL('./images/anguria.jpg');

Accessory:=tviaDetail;
    AccessoryWidth:=40;
    AccessoryHeight:=40;
  End;

DataSet.Next();
End;

mo := MoreOptions.Add;
mo.Text := 'More';
mo.Color := gcGray;
mo.BorderColor := gcGray;
mo.FontColor := gcWhite;

EndUpdate();

End;

More options only become available when swiping left on the item.

To have it fixed and always available i can ? if no what other way i have to show more buttons, edits or other objects at the end of item ?

Addbuttons

As required in previous post i need to have an additional panel (more options) of buttons or labels for item. It must show fixed not with swipe ! In the image you see what i need (where "Miso Tanmen" with - and + buttons and other labels)

I can with this component ?

You can use the accessory properties for that. There is a tviaButton accessory that can be used. Along with the OnItemAccessoryClick event.

but i already use accessory button for add food on order ... i need others visible buttons to manage +/- qty for food added