TMSFNCCloudStorageServices1.Storage.OnRequestProgress is not called during Google Drive downloads

The method passed to TMSFNCCloudStorageServices1.Storage.OnRequestProgress is not being called during Google Drive downloads.

It is being called during the connection process and during the process to retrieve lists of files.

The method passed to TMSFNCCloudStorageServices1.Storage.OnRequestProgress is being called as expected during Dropbox downloads.

This is on Android.

Hi,

We are not aware of any issues with the OnRequestProgress event.
Can you please make sure the Storage.OnRequestProgress event is assigned after setting the Service property?
Does the issue only happen with the TTMSFNCCloudStorageServices component or also with the TTMSDFNCCloudGoogleDrive component?

I can confirm that the event is assigned after setting the Service property. When the Service property is set to Dropbox, the event is called. When the Service property is set to Google Drive, the event is not called.

We are currently investigating this issue and will report back as soon as possible.

Have you tried using the TTMSFNCCloudGoogleDrive component instead of the TTMSFNCCloudStorageServices component?
If so, does the OnRequestProgress event get triggered as expected when using TTMSFNCCloudGoogleDrive?

I have not tried the TTMSFNCCloudGoogleDrive component.

I have not been able to reproduce this issue with the Storage.OnRequestProgress event. The event is triggered as expected with the service property set to Google or DropBox.

Can you please provide a ready to run sample project that demonstrates the issue so I can further investigate this?