TMS web core v1.8.5.0 FNC samples do not compile in delphi Sydney , Package install issue?

Some of the FNC samples that come with TMS web core v1.8.5.0 do not compile on Delphi Sydney community edition with TMSFNCUI pack v3.1.0.1 and TMS FNC Core 2.6.0.1.

After loading the TMSWeb_FNCTableView project and during the build process I get:

Checking project dependencies...
Compiling TMSWeb_FNCTableView.dproj (Debug, Win32)
Unit1.pas(1): Preprocessor: C:\Users\bartj\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE13\Demos\FNC\TableView\Unit1.pas
Command line: C:\Users\bartj\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE13\Bin\Win32\pas2js.exe "C:\Users\bartj\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE13\Demos\FNC\TableView\TMSWeb_FNCTableView.dpr" -MDelphi -l -JeJSON -JRnone -Jminclude -O- -Jc -viw -vnh -vm026,5024,3021,5023,4501 -Jitms.js -Jirtl.js "-FUC:\Users\bartj\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE13\Demos\FNC\TableView\TMSWeb\Debug" -vb -vl -dWEBLIB "-FuC:\Users\bartj\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE13\Demos\FNC\TableView;C:\Users\bartj\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE13\Core Source;C:\Users\bartj\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE13\Core Source\RTL;C:\Users\bartj\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS FNC Core;C:\Program Files (x86)\tmssoftware\TMSFNCUIPack RSXE13\WEB;C:\Users\bartj\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE13" "-FiC:\Users\bartj\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE13\Demos\FNC\TableView;C:\Users\bartj\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE13\Core Source;C:\Users\bartj\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE13\Core Source\RTL;C:\Users\bartj\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS FNC Core;C:\Program Files (x86)\tmssoftware\TMSFNCUIPack RSXE13\WEB;C:\Users\bartj\Documents\tmssoftware\TMS WEB Core RSXE13"
Pas2JS Compiler version 2.0.6 [2021/04/23] for Win32 i386 / TMS WEB Core version v1.8.5.0
Error during compilation
[Fatal Error] Error during compilation

That is an ambiguous error. Is there a way to tease out some more information about the error?

Thanks

• Bart Jardine

The FNC Academic version is due for an update to be compatible again with the newest TMS WEB Core. We have added it on the todolist to update this academic version as soon as possible.

Thanks for the update. When I went through the process of manually installing the FNC UI and core packs into Delphi Sydney CE I was able to compile the sample with WebCore 1.8.5. I have not checked if all of FNC and the latest WebCore are completely compatible. Should there be some popup reminder for users of Community edition to manually install the pack?

There are in the academic version no popups.