TMS FNC WebBrowser Can I access Cookies?

Hi,
Am I able to access the Names and Values of cookies that are set by a URL in the browser?

Thanks,
John

Microsoft Edge Chromium APIs currently do not expose a way to access cookies. We'll add this on feature request list.

Thanks Pieter,
I may have become confused as the TMS WEB Core Developers Guide states on page 336:
"To get the browser cookies for the application URL in the TWebCookies collection call TWebCookies.GetCookies".
Does that relate to a different browser component? or have I misunderstood what is meant by "Browser"?
I was thinking I might just have needed another TMS component or Functionality suite?
Thanks,
John

Hi,

Are you using TTMSFNCWebBrowser under a TMS WEB Core application or under a desktop/mobile VCL or FMX application? If you are using the first, you can use TWebCookies.GetCookies. If you are using TTMSFNCWebBrowser in the second scenario, you cannot access the cookies, as the native browser that is running under the hood does not expose a way to access cookies.

Thanks Pieter,
Indeed I am the second scenario. I had thought that given the component was named the same that all I might need was the missing pas unit(s).
Thanks for the clarification.
Cheers,
John

No worries, glad to help out.