TMS FMX Grid > problems with MergeCells

Why does the CellColor of merged cells change? Want to keep the cell color of the normal Cell Layout. Just merged 4 columns in 1 row and exactly these cells got a darker tone of the normal cell color and the font-style became bold. I use a stylebook and don't want a change of the grid-style, just because of cell merging.

Thanks in advance for help.

Can you show the issue in a screenshot?

As you can see, the word "test" is inside the merged cells (column 3 - 6) and it's kind of a bold style, but it isn't really. The numbers inside column 0 are bold - there's a little difference. For the selected row the light green color turns into a darker green inside the merged cells.

Hi, Are you using the latest version? We have recently applied fixes in that area.

Delphi 10.4 and the IDE Patches are done. It says "version is up to date".

The TMS FMX UI Pack I was referring to?

Can you send us a sample that replicates the issue?

The word "test" is inside the merged cells (column 3 - 6) and the font style changes into a kind of a bold style, but not really: The numbers inside column 0 are bold - there's a little difference. Want to have the normal font style inside the merged cells. For the selected row the light green color turns into a darker green inside the merged cells - that should not be, it should be the light green.

Yes, the bold text indicates that cells are merged, which should not be the case. We have recently applied changes in that area, but we really want to see your properties set, so perhaps you can send a sample code snippet that replicates the issue so we can see exactly what is going wrong?

The color of merged cells should not be a darker green tone, and the font style should not be like a bold one...

Here the code of that sample:

procedure TForm1.btnFillClick(Sender: TObject);
var r,i,p: integer;
begin

r := 0;
p := 10;

gridTest.Clear;
gridTest.ColumnCount := 1;
gridTest.RowCount := 1;

gridTest.Cells[0,r] := '';
gridTest.Cells[1,r] := #9+'Column 1';
gridTest.Cells[2,r] := #9+'Column 2';
gridTest.Cells[3,r] := #9+'Column 3';
gridTest.Cells[4,r] := #9+'Column 4';
gridTest.Cells[5,r] := #9+'Column 5';
gridTest.Cells[6,r] := #9+'Column 6';

inc(r);

for i := 0 to 10 do
begin

gridTest.Cells[0,r] := #9+inttostr(p);
gridTest.Cells[1,r] := #9+'002600531289991'+#10+#9+'004200';
gridTest.Cells[2,r] := #9+'1';
gridTest.Cells[3,r] := #9+'100 cm x 300 cm x 70 mm';
gridTest.Cells[4,r] := #9+'Stück';
gridTest.Cells[5,r] := #9+'Menge';
gridTest.Cells[6,r] := #9+'cbm';

inc(r);
gridTest.RowCount := gridTest.RowCount + 1;

gridTest.Cells[3,r] := 'test';

gridTest.MergeCells(3,r,4,1);
gridTest.MergeSelection(gridTest.CellRange(3,r,4,1));

inc(r);
gridTest.RowCount := gridTest.RowCount + 1;

p := (p + 10);

end;

end;

Hi, Can you provide the FMX form file as well?

Unit1.zip (685 KB)

Issue is fixed and will be available in the next release

Thanks for support.