We're glad to announce the "TMS BIZ: Behind the scenes with Wagner Landgraf" series.
It is yet another perk for TMS Business users. It's a periodic (hopefully at least bi-monthly) live webinar at TMS Web Academy with Wagner Landgraf, TMS Business product manager. Here is the list of past sessions and the next one scheduled:
- Thursday, November 18th, 2021, 4:00PM UTC: Database Performance. REGISTER NOW
Previous webinars and replays:
- November 4th, 2021: The making of a web app in less than 5 days, with Bruno Fierens - REPLAY
- October 7th, 2021: TMS Aurelius Dictionary - REPLAY.
- September 23th, 2021: Deployment and Installers - REPLAY.
- September 9th, 2021: Let's talk about Tests - REPLAY.
- August 26th, 2021: First "Behind the Scenes" session - REPLAY.
The idea is to have a casual, spontaneous conversation talking about current TMS Business development state, upcoming features, or even any other technical subject that might be of the interest of TMS Business users - be it directly related to the products or not.
The webinars usually will have no prior preparation, and the topics of each session are open. This is the place for you to suggest topics, ask questions, talk about previous sessions, in summary, for you to participate not only in the webinar itself, but 24/7 through this topic, and make this really valuable for all of you.
Even though we see it as an additional value for TMS Business users, this is a free webinar and everyone is welcome. If you use TMS Business, this might help you to get the most of it and also know about what's going on in the enterprise software development world. If you not a TMS Business user, you are also welcome to attend. Maybe you will join the family eventually!
This is the place for discussing previous sessions and planning next ones together. Let us know below what do(did) you think of the sessions and provide feedback/ideas for the next ones!