TIWAdvTimeEdit

The formatting and display of the AdvTimeEdit when using a hard coded font and font size is not good.  There is no way to vertically align the text in the edit box NOR is the time separator character (:) included in the font declaration so it is always formatted with the font spec for the surrounding DIV that is generated.  Is there any work around for this as the time edit is useful but looks horrible when using different specific fonts and font sizes.

I have found that using a CSS tag helps a LOT but I want to hard code the font in this case.

Thanks

Follow up:  When the time is 00:00 The formatting of the time during async rendering seems to cause the field to be displayed as 0  :  0 instead of 00:00.  I'm not sure if it's really has something to do with the async stuff or not but all the code in the unit that formats time seems to be correct to put leading zero's on, etc.  Must be something on the JS side that is not formatting the time correctly?  I have multiple timeedits on the form but some are initially invisible but when made visible asynchronously the formatting issue arises (I think).

I will investigate if it's possible to improve the font handling in a future version of the control.

I have been able to trace and fix this issue.
The update will be available with the next release of the TMS IW Component Pack.