TAdvSmoothListBox Item AutoSize

Component Studio (7.6.0) and TAdvSmoothListBox (2.8.1.6) all latest versions.

The item autosize property does not appear to be working correctly for me.  I am testing with the Bubble Message List example in the Advanced Smooth ListBox & ComboBox Demo.   I have significantly increased the length of the note for one of the items and although the height of the item has increased slightly it is not sufficent to show all the text.  It is as if there is a maximum size limit on the item height.  I have manually set the item height to 200 which will display all of the text when autosize = false but when reset to true the text is as before not shown correctly.

Is there a setting i am missing or does the autosize not work correctly?

Regards
Tim Murfitt

Hi, 

We have investigated this here and have applied a fix for this.
The next version will address this issue.

Kind Regards, 
Pieter

Thanks. 

However i imagine the next update is a number of weeks away at the moment.  Can you make any suggestions how i might be able to ovecome this in code.  For example if i could determine the required length i could manually set the height of the item. What would be the best way to determine the length / height required?

Tim Murfitt

It's a maximum height calculation issue in CalculateRects for non-html text. for HTML text is works ok, so as a current workaround you could include HTML text, or prefix each text with an empty HTML tag such as <b></b>.

Kind Regards, 
Pieter