TAdvSmoothDatePicker in high DPI mode

It's been a while since I've run my application in 4K screen mode, and have found places where TMSSoftware components are now handling high DPI (4K) where they haven't before. (That means I could remove some post-processing adjustments that were previously necessary.) Great to see!

Delphi's TCalendarPicker is not 4K enabled, so I replaced it with TAdvSmoothDatePicker.

Unless I'm doing something wrong, I don't think TAdvSmoothDatePicker has been 4K enabled yet, because the dropdown calendar grid is small and not very readable. Is this correct? I have a bit more control over its appearance than TCalendarPicker, but still can't get the font sizes for each day in the calendar dropdown to render properly -- they're all extremely small fonts that are all squeezed together. I tried setting ParentFont to False, but still can't get it to looking normal (like in regular screen mode - 1920x1080).

Let me know if I'm missing something to configure.

Thanks.

Steve

FYI, I'm using Delphi 10.2 regarding the above observation for TAdvSmoothDatePicker.

I see a similar support question in TAdvDateTimePicker calendar size. As in that topic (where you say you can't repeat the observation), let me know if you would like a screen shot attached.

I retested TAdvSmoothDatePicker here on high DPI but I could not see an issue. Do you use the latest version of TMS VCL UI Pack? (v11.0.5.0?)