TAdvRichEditorHTMLIO.InsertHTML ignores VCL-Style of its own AdvRichEditor

Hello,
I found an issue that occurs when you use a VCL-style which applies different font and background colors to the TAdvRichEditor in combination with the TAdvRichEditorHTMLIO-component.
The issue is rather simple and occurs here in "AdvRichEditorIO.pas":

procedure TAdvRichEditorHTMLIO.InsertHTML(HtmlValue: string);
var
  tempRE: TAdvRichEditorEx;
begin
  if Assigned(RichEditor) then
  begin
    tempRE := TAdvRichEditorEx.Create(Self);
    tempRE.Width := 0;
    tempRE.Parent := Application.MainForm;
    tempRE.ParseHTML(HTMLValue);

tempRE.SelectAll;
    tempRE.CopyToClipboard;

RichEditor.PasteFromClipboard;
    tempRE.Free;
  end;
end;

A temporary AdvRichEditor is created and used to parse the HTML. This RichEditor doesn't have the VCL-Style of the actual RichEditor applied, which leads to parsing issues since the default colors now differ between those two.
In my case the issue arises from the fact that I use a dark VCL theme with white font color and dark background color, but when using "InserHTML", the result is a text with white background and black font color in a RichEditor with dark background color.

To fix this issue for me on short notice I simply added the two following lines:

tempRE.UseVCLStyles := True;
tempRE.InitVCLStyle(False);

With the VCL-style now properly applied, the HTML-parsing produces the expected result.
If you need further information I would be happy to provide it. If there is an issue with my temporary solution I would also be thankful to be notified.

Thanks for informing.
We'll make this adaption but do this on the condition that RichEditor already has UseVCLStyles = true

Next update will have this enhancement