1. There are painting issues in the header and footer area when changing the size of the dropdown window (DropDownSizeable=true)
2. When scrolling repeatingly up and down with the mouse wheel through the dropdown list a selection is made and the edit field changes without a user selecting an item.
- I cannot reproduce this with our AdvMultiColumnDropDown demo2) In our demo, I added the code:vari: integer;beginfor i := 0 to 10 dobeginAdvMultiColumnDropDown1.Items.Add.Text.CommaText := '1,2,3,4';AdvMultiColumnDropDown1.Items.Add.Text.CommaText := 'A,B,C,D';end;end;to have more items to have a scrollable dropdown but in this situation, I cannot see any problem with mousewheel scrolling either.
- Sorry, when opening a new project I cannot reproduce this either. In another project no matter where or on wich form of the project I try, footer and header are not repainted properly upon resizing. There are no issues with other components.
2) I just drop the component on the form with standard settings, add a few items like you did. When rapidly scrolling up and down through the drop down list suddenly the text in the edit field changes between 2 strings. Version of AdvMultiColumnDropDown is 126.96.36.199
Please send a sample source project & detailed steps with which this can be reproduced via email to support.
Please have a look at this demo-video for problem 2):
I asked to send a sample source project.
I did post my last comment before reading your answer, sorry.
Unfortunately there is no code I could send you. Just dropped the component on the form, added one column and four items at design time.
Sorry to bother you but I have no more time to investigate this further for you.