Shooter Game with TMS Webcore

Inspired by the Tetris Game, I asked myself last weekend whether a shooter with TMS Webcore is also possible?

Here is a quick and dirty test (very quick and very dirty), created in a few hours on a private Game-Jam.

Not finished yet, but you can see what's going on. PC and Android works very well, a few more problems with Apple iOS, but this relates not ot TMSWebcore. It's a lack of knowledge by myself with the iOS mobile browser, nothing insoluble.

Have Fun, be inspired , make a Highscore :-) (private Highscore, no Highscore table yet)

Greetings
Ralf

1 Like

That is very cool!
Would there be keyboard support?

Thanks, but TMS Webcore is much more cooler! :slight_smile:

There should be keyboard support, but sometimes you have to click in the screen first.

Actually I implement a little bit noise (sounds) and accelerator sensor with embedding javascript.

Much more fun, than database applications :-)

Greetings
Ralf

A small update...now with some sounds...:-)

It is a multiplayer board game that I am having problems with. Tried using tethering but doesn't work well on Android.

More details would be nice?

It's very hit and miss whether the devices can be discovered across differing platforms.

Ah, I have keys working now.
And sound too! I admit the sound startled me a bit the first time I heard it :slight_smile:
But it is awesome!!
Can we share this in soc. media for example?

Of course. however, I should insert a copyright for the sound beforehand. Also a few Problems have to be fixed (Iphone and moving canvas in the PWA and of course for the PWA Desktopicon some nice graphics. The link can remain forever, so you can use it.

I'am a Freelancer, but it is done in my free time (on the weekend) so be a little patient :slight_smile:

Some time ago I developed a jump and run for a customer at trade fairs. I think I'll do that with TMSWebcore too.

I'm thinking about implementing a few component extensions for developing such small games. (Gameloop, soundhandling, etc.)

Hi Ralf,
It's very very nice, when you feel it is ready for publishing, we can write a blog about it, referencing your freelance work as well and possible other developments. I think it is very inspiring for other Delphi developers.