PostgeSQL data access with PostgREST API

I want to setup a software which manages Barcode-Printers driven by a web-application.
Since there's no socket-component in the WebCore to connect directly with the Printers by IP from the WebApp we want to use a raspberry PI4 running a postgreSQL database with a PostgREST API.

This PostgREST API runs also in Linux environment which XData still not do as I know at the moment.

Is there any chance to connect to the PostgREST API by WebCore? And if YES which components do I have to use?

I'm learning at the moment about WebCore from Dr. Holger Flick's book. which I appreciate very much but there's no hint to connect to REST-API's othere than from Xdata.

Nevertheless I reagard WebCore as a "rising star" and I'm looking forward to learning a lot more about it.
brgds. alex.

We have so far not yet investigated the PostgREST API http://postgrest.org/en/v7.0.0/ 
Using the TWebHttpRequest component of the TWebRESTClient component it should be possible to use this API.
A more seamless solution could be to develop a client dataset that maps on this API. We'll consider this for future developments.

XData does support Linux environments.