PhoneHeader btBack buttons look wrong

Hi,

I have enjoyed using you component.  They are a lot of fun.  I have noticed that on some phones the btBack button on my Phone Header looks like a diamond and a rectangle with the diamond in front.  This also shows up on my iphone emulator (not from apple).

Also, is there any way to control how the word wrapping is done on the Phone List.  I have some captions that are too long for one line and I want them to chop rather than wrap because wrapping causes the notes to go down beyond the end of the item.

Thanks,
Joseph Gordon

On what exact device are you testing?

Wrt wordwrap, there is currently not an option to turn this off, we'll consider to add this capability.

I noticed it first when i was using an emulator from www.genuitec.com   This works pretty well.  It is a html 5 designer that has an emulator built in and runs on windows.  My app runs but has problems with the shape of the button.  I noticed the same problem with a couple of actual phones that are not iphones.  These work fine with other iphone web apps, but show the diamond and the chopped off button

The backbutton arrow is created with very specific CSS, so it would appear not all versions of webkit support it. We'll investigate whether we can find a solution for other non Apple browsers.

it look ugly like this picture

http://image.free.in.th/show.php?id=3c2910bc969967029994ac355be36851

I can only suspect that the WebKit browser engine on this emulator doesn't properly support the CSS yet that we use to create this backbutton effect.

I'm sure your right, but I have also seen the same effect for the back button on non-iphone html-5 phones so I thought I would mention it.  Are there any enhancement plans or times tables on these component?  We are working on deploying an app and what usually happen is the day after I ship, theres a new update:)

What non-iphone phones do you refer to? What OS / webkit version?

There is not yet a specific date set for the next release. There won't be a new release before mid August though.

I was just having people I know try the site from their phone.  One with an Android (2.3.3) has buttons without the arrow.  I looked 2.3.3 up online and it says:

(Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.3; en-us; HTC Vision Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML; like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1 )

We'll investigate it. Apparently, there must be limitations in the CSS this WebKit supports and we'll need to investigate if there is a workaround.