Marker lat/lon and rotation

Two questions:

1. It's my understanding that the default marker's lat/lon is located at the pointy end of the teardrop marker. I would like to use a custom marker such as the white circle in the image below. For the circle to be in the correct position, the lat/lon needs to refer to the center of the marker image. What is the best way to do this?
  2. For a directional custom marker (as below) I want to be able to rotate it in real time depending on the current bearing. What is the recommended method for doing this? (I can get the bearing. I need to know how best to rotate the marker).
    Thanks.

Hi,

Unfortunately there is currently no built-in functionality to offset and/or rotate markers.
However, this is a good suggestion and we'll consider adding these features in a future version.

As an alternative, I have tried to draw to the AGraphics.Canvas via the Map.OnAfterDraw event and I can see the drawing immediately before the tiles are rendered (which then cover the drawing). Is there a way to draw on the map after the tiles are rendered?