ItemClick Event does not run

I am working with Delphi XE, Intraweb version 11.0.53 and TIWDBWebPlanner component connected via a TIWDBDaySource with TDataset.

TDataset need to synchronize by clicking on an item:

if (Item <> nil) and (Item.DBKey <> '') then
begin
   memItems.Locate('IDS', Item.DBKey, []);
    DateTimeToString(Dia, 'dd-mm-yy', Item.ItemStartTime);
    lblEventos.Caption := Dia;
end;

Item = TPlannerItem
memItems = TkbmMemTable (TDataset)
Dia = string
lblEventos = TIWLabel

Using the event dbPlannerAsyncItemClick works, but does not refreshing the TIWLabel.

I want to use the event dbPlannerItemClick, but I can not run ever (do not use both at once, try both at various times).

Is this a bug or I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance for the reply and sorry for my poor English.

I have not been able to reproduce this issue.
The OnAsyncItemClick event is working as expected and it's possible to update an IWLabel caption in the event code.

If the problem persists, please provide a ready to use sample project that demonstrates the issue so I can further investigate this.

The problem is that I need to use the event OnItemClick and never executed.

Ever since the demo provided by TMS DBMonthPlanDemo, I add the event and displays a message and never executed.

procedure TIWForm1.TIWDBWebPlanner1ItemClick(Sender: TObject; ItemIndex: Integer; Item: TPlannerItem;
  var ShowEditor: Boolean);
begin
  WebApplication.ShowMessage('ItemClick');
end;

By design the OnItemClick event is only executed when an Item is already selected and the item is clicked again to go into edit mode (with EditType set to edInPlace).

If you want to have an event fired when an item is selected, please use OnAsyncItemClick instead.