How to set FormContainer to none or so

My app creates a modal form at runtime, it displays a modal form. I used the asynchronic method on page 116 of the manual. My modal form is a search dialog.
The main form calls the modal which shows as a popup, and when the search operation is done, a button closes it. So far so good.
It works fine, but it giving me trouble because when I make any change on the modal form code or reposition any control then the editor changes the property FormContainer to it's default value: 'body'. It happens quite too often.
When this happens all controls are rendered on the main (the caller) form, and if I move the modal then everything on the main form moves around too. So my solution is to go to the form designer object inspector and change the property from 'body' to a blank space.
I tried to initialize the FormContainer property at runtime but can not find any value that works. It reverts to 'body' unless I set manually it to a blank space. For initialization at runtime I tried blank space, '', some usual words like _self, none, chr(0), Etc. Nothing works so I have to go every single time and change the value on the designer by hand. The FormContainer property is TFormContainer and is a type string.
But the editor is misbehaving. It should not change my properties by itself.

So, how do I set that value at runtime in case the editor change it for me? On delphi it worked fine and no values are changed like that.

Did you try to set it in the form's OnCreate event?

Yes, that is where I attempted to set a value at runtime to prevent this from happening.