Highlight item of TTMSFNCSearchList when you hover over it with the mouse

Is it possible to highlight an item when you hover over it with the mouse with some kind of setting?

Sorry, at this moment, there is unfortunately no such hover / highlight function built-in.

No problem. I've already built a hover function myself. If someone needs the code, just let me know. However it would be easy if you could make the following small adaptations to the source code:

1. Making FDisplayList public
  2. Making a procedure for dawing an item like for instance:
    procedure DoSearchDrawItem(Sender: TObject; AItem: TSearchListItem; AGraphics: TTMSFNCGraphics; ARect: TRect); virtual;
    I have inserted the call to this procedure inside "procedure TTMSFNCCustomSearchList.Paint;" after the Item has been painted. Above the line: h := h + ih;
  3. Making a procedure for mouse move of the SearchList like for instance:
    DoSearchMouseMove(Sender: TObject; Shift: TShiftState; X, Y: Integer); virtual;

If you need any help, just let me know.

It would also be better to replace the following 2 lines for the TTMSFNCSearchDropDown component:

FSearchList.UpdateFilter;

By

TTMSFNCSearchEdit(Owner).UpdateFilter;

In that way you can override every UpdateFilter call.

It would also be better if FDisplayList is cleared at the beginning of the UpdateFilter procedure and filled inside the UpdateFilter procedure with the Items that are visible. Some errors are solved by updating the DisplayList immediately after the visiblity of the Items has been changed.

If you send changes via private message, this can accelerate adoption here