Graphical problem with advglowbuttons in latest versions

I have a problem with mouseover/highlight for advglowbuttons, it happened after we installed the may 2021 versions (problem still exists in latest version). When the mouse is over the button turns invisible. I saw it could be fixed by adjusting the position of the button, but it would be nice if this can be fixed so it works ok like earlier regardless of the position of the button.

The same problem existed for this examplepicture below where it works as it should, here it was solved by moving the button 1 pixel more to the right.( Left=2 instead of Left=1 )

I did some extra tests and moved and changed size of the buttons. I got a very strange bug, it shows the graphics from the advsmoothpanel which is behind the current advsmoothpanel on highlight, and the graphics from the advglowbutton still disapears.

1. Is this happening when you put the TAdvGlowButton directly on the form?
  2. Please send a form file (.DFM file) so we have ALL settings of this TAdvGlowButton to test here

I was able to fix the glitch by setting Visible=false on a TAdvSmoothPanel which was behind the other panel, earlier this worked ok though even if the panel behind was visible. The same(?) glitch can be seen on the 'X'-button in the top right corner of the TAdvSmoothPanel in the screenshot.

Hi,
here is a project where you can reproduce the glitches (it also contains code to correct the glitches I saw.)

fre. 4. jun. 2021 kl. 15:45 skrev Bruno Fierens via TMS Support Center <supportcenter@tmssoftware.com>:

GlowbuttonProject.zip (91 KB)