Get TAdvRichEditorFormatToolBar event

Hi to all,
there's any way to "handle" the buttonclick linked to a specific button in the toolbar?
In the matter, i need to handle the click when an image button is clicked and, if an image is selected, work on it's file name (i need full image name) .

One more question....
In AdvRichMemo there's an event tha is fired when an image is inserted into the memo?

If the answer(s) is/are no, how i can get the filename of the inserted image and work on it?

Thank's for any reply

Best regards

Daniele

At this moment, there is not a built-in way to intercept this from the standard image insert button in the toolbar. If you need to intercept this somehow, hide the standard "insert image" button and insert a custom button in the toolbar and custom handle the click from this button.

Thank's for reply Bruno.

After some test i found a strange behaviour when i save the body of TAdvRichEditor in html format using TAdvRichEditorHTMLIO component.
Seems that Save() procedure works in different way if the target is file or stream (memory).
If i save to a file all the pictures in html file has the full name (with disk and path), but if i save to steam the pictures have only the name (the disk and path are missing).
Is that normal?

Thank's for reply

Best Regards
Daniele

The image path is set to the path where the local file is generated.
With a stream, there is no local file, hence no path to this local file, so there can't be path info in a stream.

Thank's for reply Bruno