Exception class 6

My production app and the CloudStorageServiceDemo app will often crash with "Exception class 6" when attempting to upload a file. When it breaks in the Delphi 11.3 debugger, it breaks in CPU code with nothing recognizable (to me) in the call stack.

Is this exception coming from TMS FNC Cloud Pack? If so, is there something I should be doing to work around it?

Hi,

We are not aware of such an issue when using the CloudStorageServicesDemo. We also haven't received any similar reports from other users.

Can you please provide the following information so I can further investigate this?

• Which target platform are you using? Please also state the version number of the target platform you are using.
  • Does the issue happen on Windows or only on a different target platform?
  • Which cloud storage service are you using?

This apparently happens in all platforms under Delphi 11.3 when an exception is raised inside the event handler.

For example, I added this code:

Assert(ARequestResult.Success, 'ARequestResult.Success is FALSE in TMSFNCCloudDropBox1RequestProgress()');

This will cause the issue.

I have not been able to reproduce this issue. Can you please provide a ready to run sample project that demonstrates the issue with exact steps to reproduce it so I can further investigate this?