Error when running a report with SQL Server

I am trying to test out a report that is much like the Table as Datasources example but with a TADODataSource connected to SQL Server.
ConnectionString: Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Integrated Security=SSPI;Persist Security Info=False;Initial Catalog=MyTestDatabase;Data Source=.\SQLEXPRESS;Use Procedure for Prepare=1;Auto Translate=True;Packet Size=4096;Workstation ID=DESKTOP-544L2GV;Use Encryption for Data=False;Tag with column collation when possible=False;

Everything seems to connect ok when setting the TADODataSet component to active.

I have one TADODataSet component named "Orders" with a TDataSource component.

My Excel template only has a single line in it <#Orders.ID> in hopes to just get a list of OrderIDs for now. When I run the report I am getting the following error:

Project Monthly_Report.exe raised exception class EFlexCelCoreException with message 'The expression "Orders.ID" on the Excel template refers to DataTable "Orders" which is not defined. Verify that the cell with the expression is inside a "Orders" or similar named range.'.

The Table as Datasources example works fine so I am at a loss as to what might be different or if there is something that could be not supported. Thanks

I am using Delphi 11.3 with FlexCel 7.17.

Hi,
FlexCel needs to know where it should put every record of the dataset (it could be one record per row, or 2 records per row, etc). You define this by selecting the range for a record, and then setting a name _Orders_ (two underscores on each side) in that range. You need one name for every dataset in your report, and the tags that refer to that dataset should be inside that name.

If you look at the demo, you'll see the names for the 2 datasets in the name dropdown:

You can also see them in the name manager:

There is more information about names here:
https://doc.tmssoftware.com/flexcel/vcl/guides/reports-designer-guide.html#named-ranges