Childorder not working as expected

I have 16 panels on the form. For all of them elementposition set to relative. Childorder set for each panel : 1,2,3 ...16 I expected them to show up in the browser according to number. The first row starts with panel - 1 then 2 then 3 ... then if moves to second row ... but I can see the panel with childorder 16 in the middle. In the first row I can see 1,2,3,4 and then 8,9,10... the panel with number 5 goes to the end. Is there any other logic behind this childorder except processing the controls according to their number?

How are these panels created?
Design-time? Runtime? If runtime, what code do you use?

Design time. Just dropped 16 twebpanels on empty form. Set the child control 1,2,3...16.

If I take the panel which doesn't go to the right place and delete it and then create again or copy it to the clipboard and then paste back on the form creating a new panel this new one works fine. it takes the place it is supposed to. The child order for both panels is the same. Can this happen because i was creating some panels by copying/pasting from another forms? But then i was always changing their childorder numbers.