Hello,
As soon as I set FixedColumnCount to 1, the bitmaps (created with AddBitmap) are no longer displayed in column 0 of the FNCDataGrid. How can I display bitmaps in the column despite using FixedColumnCount?
thank You
Steffen
Hello,
As soon as I set FixedColumnCount to 1, the bitmaps (created with AddBitmap) are no longer displayed in column 0 of the FNCDataGrid. How can I display bitmaps in the column despite using FixedColumnCount?
thank You
Steffen
Hi,
Unfortunately, I can't send any code because I'm confused myself. I have some grids where it works and others where it doesn't. I can't figure out the difference or what the cause might be. Is the AddBitmap function dependent on any properties? For example, to set the bitmap, I'm using addbitmap(0,row,TMSFNCBitmapContainer1.FindBitmap('preview'));
As soon as I use 1 instead of `addbitmap(0), it always works. I only have the problem with column 0. But as I said, not with every grid. Therefore, I must have set some property that determines whether the bitmap is displayed or not. Could that be the problem?
Thank you
What could be overriding bitmap support is the type of column, and if gcsType is in cl.Settings. Can you check this for column 0?
Thank you, that was the solution. Removing gscControlWidth and gscEditorItems fixed it.