Attach icons to Blocks

Hello wigner
In order to attach an con image to my new created "TVectorBlock" I used the following as you suggested to me in an earlier post:

RegDcontrolList.FindById('TVectorBlock').Glyph.Assign(MyIcon.Picture);
RegDcontrolList.FindById('TVectorBlock').useglyph:=true;
AtDiagram1.RefreshToolbars;

Every thing is ok so fare. And I can see the glyph transfered to my Block...
However I noticed that the glyph is not saved in a permanent way when I close the program.
How can I handle that without using bitmaps resource file?
Thanks in advance

What do you mean by glyph not being saved in a permanent way? The glyph is not part of the block itself, it's not save together with the diagram. It's part of the block registration, available in the toolbar.

Every time you launch your application, you have to register the glyph so Diagram Studio knows what glyph to use for each block type.

(post deleted by author)

Please it might be my request is obvious to you, but my skills in this field are limited!!
By code, I could attach an icon to a block I created. I can see the block on the toolbar and in the Fbuttons panel with this icon.
HOW AND WHERE CAN I REGISTER THE GLYPH SO IT IS RELOADED EACH TIME THE PROGRAM OPENS?
Please help!

I still don't understand:

By code, I could attach an icon to a block I created. I can see the block on the toolbar and in the Fbuttons panel with this icon.

If you were able to do that, then you should just do that. You did it. What else you want to do?

(post deleted by author)