Async problem with AvdMessageDialog


I'm having problems with the new async property in the AdvMessageDialog component, when it's content region is in a frame.
This only happens on IE (as usual), and the behavior is also diferent in Opera.

On IE, with the content region in a frame, if I call the showAsync on an async button event, the MessageDialog does not appears, and block the other buttons on the form. It continues to work if the page is refreshed.

On opera, the Message Dialog show up, but the components in the Frame's region are not updated.

On FF and Chrome, everything works fine.

I'm using Intraweb 11.0.58  with TMS v5.1.2.0

Have you tried moving the contentregion out of the frame?

This issue could be related to the interaction between IE and IW which we unfortunately have no control over.
If the problem persists, please provide a ready to to run sample project that demonstrates the issue so I can further investigate this.

Actually, I just found out that the MessageDialog does not show up if there is a IWEdit (or IWAdvEdit) in the form with the Editable property set to false, what is pretty weird. Doesn't matter if the contentregion is in a form or not, though.

In no async case I can set the text of that IWEdit on IE, but it works if I reload the page after trying to open the async message dialog.

I'm not sure anymore, the behavior of that async message dialog is kinda confusing on IE.
I made a simple test project with the problem occurring, if you want to take a look, I can upload it.

Yes, you can send your test project to