Assistance Request for Implementing Scroll Boxes in TMSFNCCHART Component

Dear Support Team,

I am reaching out to seek guidance regarding the TMSFNCCHART component. I am keen on utilizing this component in my project and specifically wish to incorporate both horizontal and vertical scroll boxes into the TMSFNCCHART. However, I have encountered a challenge in finding specific guidelines or documentation that could assist me in this implementation.

Could you please provide me with assistance on this matter? It would be immensely helpful if you could supply me with code examples or detailed documentation pertaining to the addition of horizontal and vertical scroll boxes within the TMSFNCCHART component. Such information would greatly facilitate my understanding and enable me to implement this feature effectively in my project.

Your support and expertise in this regard would be highly appreciated. I look forward to your prompt response and valuable assistance.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards.

TMS FNC Chart has it's own scrolling included

Unfortunately vertical & horizontal scrolling via scroll boxes is not supported.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.