Android Cloud Storage Demo crash Android

Yes. This is done.

Situation now:

ANDROID:
I cannot install directly the application after building through USB. Why?

So I copy the apk file to the phone and I install it.

And the apk crashes after accepting that my app wants to access my dropbox drive.

This is the same situation I suffered in April.

I am trying to run the demo since April...with no success. You told me then that this was to be corrected in the new version.

iOS... to be tested now

iOS:
Error:
[DCC Error] E2597 ld: can't open output file for writing: CloudStorageDemo, errno=13 for architecture arm64

For Android: I assume you use Tokyo? Embarcadero broke functionality in Tokyo and even the latest update pack didn't address this. We're unsure when Embarcadero will address this.As mentioned before, we recommend to go back to Berlin for targetting Android.

For iOS: I can only assume there is an IDE / IDE library path setup issue on your machine. I cannot see any problem here. Please revise your IDE settings.

I do not have installed Berlin.

In no where you alert future buyers of this issue.

Just like we have not been alerted by Embarcadero they would break code but anyway, that discussion is futile.

We had to wait from our side on Embarcadero's update for Android. Now that we see that the Embarcadero update for Android doesn't offer any help for what they broke, the only remaining option for us is to come up with workarounds, and so, this is what we'll investigate in the coming weeks.

Bruno Fierens2017-07-29 18:37:01