WebGMaps on a tabcontrol

Hi,

When I drop te webGMaps component on a tab item it will show on all tabs not just the one I dropped it on. How can I solve this.

The other, maybe related issue, is that the WebGmaps component isn't visible during design time. When I select it in the structure tree it isn't selected in at the form,

I use the trial version of WebGmaps in combination with Delphi XE5. I tested it for iOS 7.1 (iPhone).

Thanks in advance!

Luigi

Hi, 

You will need to manually toggle the Visible property when changing tabs. The component is based on a native webbrowser and doesn't respond to TabControl page changes.

At designtime, you should only see a container control with dotted lines that indicate the position of the WebGMaps control, you should see the blue dotted handles when selecting the component directly on the form.

Kind Regards, 
Pieter

I found that I had to set the WebGMaps1.Visible property to True and False in order to manage the visibility of the WebGMaps component.

I placed the WebGMaps.Visible := True / False in the procedure to slide in the map tab.

e.g.
WebGMaps1.Visible := True;
TabControl1.SetActiveTabWithTransition(TabMap, TTabTransition.Slide, TTabTransitionDirection.Normal);

Yes, the Visible property needs to be toggled manually.