Warnings during Build phase

[dcc32 Hint] IWHTMLENG.PAS(265): H2443 Inline function 'TPen.GetColor' has not been expanded because unit 'System.UITypes' is not specified in USES list

[dcc32 Hint] IWHTMLENG.PAS(266): H2443 Inline function 'TBrush.GetColor' has not been expanded because unit 'System.UITypes' is not specified in USES list

[dcc32 Hint] IWTMSMenus.pas(1636): H2443 Inline function 'TPen.GetColor' has not been expanded because unit 'System.UITypes' is not specified in USES list

[dcc32 Hint] IWAdvToolButton.pas(206): H2443 Inline function 'TPen.GetColor' has not been expanded because unit 'System.UITypes' is not specified in USES list

[dcc32 Hint] IWTMSCtrls.pas(516): H2443 Inline function 'TBrush.GetColor' has not been expanded because unit 'System.UITypes' is not specified in USES list

[dcc32 Hint] IWTMSCal.pas(1640): H2443 Inline function 'TPen.GetColor' has not been expanded because unit 'System.UITypes' is not specified in USES list

---

I know the solution is simple, but it should be done at your end.

More warnings

---

[dcc32 Hint] IWTMSCal.pas(118): H2365 Override method TTIWDateSelector.Get_ShouldRenderTabOrder should match case of ancestor TIWBaseHTMLControl.get_ShouldRenderTabOrder [dcc32 Hint] IWTMSCal.pas(120): H2365 Override method TTIWDateSelector.Get_HasTabOrder should match case of ancestor TIWBaseHTMLControl.get_HasTabOrder [dcc32 Hint] IWTMSCal.pas(562): H2365 Override method TTIWCustomDatePicker.Get_ShouldRenderTabOrder should match case of ancestor TIWBaseHTMLControl.get_ShouldRenderTabOrder [dcc32 Hint] IWTMSCal.pas(564): H2365 Override method TTIWCustomDatePicker.Get_HasTabOrder should match case of ancestor TIWBaseHTMLControl.get_HasTabOrder

---

[dcc32 Hint] IWTMSEdit.pas(305): H2443 Inline function 'TBrush.GetColor' has not been expanded because unit 'System.UITypes' is not specified in USES list

As indicated in the install.txt file, please make sure you renamed the correct tmsdefs.inc file before compiling the packages.

I do, and I have.

Hi,

Can you please let me know which version of IntraWeb and Delphi you are using so I can further investigate this?

Delphi XE 3 Enterprise and IW 14.0.7. It could be that the case sensitivity is part of the connection to IW, but the System.UITypes is of course the VCL itself.

I've made the changes in my sources, so I don't get distracted by warnings and hints. This was merely to inform you all. It will probably be a bit harder for you to implement this as I only have to support my version of IW whereas you will have to support whichever version.

Please note that the latest supported IntraWeb version for TMS IW Component Pack is IW 14.0.0.

We are currently in the process of testing and validating the new IW 14 version and will release an update once the IW releases have stabilized.

As I said, the System.UITypes is VCL related. The case sensitivity is part of the IntraWeb components and it can indeed be that they changed the case in the functions. But any which way you slice it, that does nothing for the VCL warnings.

As I also said I have already changed my version to get rid of the warnings...

[dcc32 Hint] IWTMSCheckList.pas(200): H2443 Inline function 'TBrush.GetColor' has not been expanded because unit 'System.UITypes' is not specified in USES list

[dcc32 Hint] IWMultiColumnComboBox.pas(251): H2443 Inline function 'TBrush.GetColor' has not been expanded because unit 'System.UITypes' is not specified in USES list

We'll investigate to fix the hint/warning messages with the next release of the TMS IW Component Pack.