Version String

I purchased the security system years ago but was never able to get it working with my database, and due to the terrible (non existent) documentation, I gave up on it.  Recently, I have been asked to add fine grained user access control to my app so I re-examined the system.  After a bit of playing around, I was able to get the dialogs to show users and was able to add groups, etc. However, there are still some issues, and before I start requesting help here, I want to make sure I'm using the latest version.

I uninstalled my version, and cleaned the system of all bpl's and dcu's, then downloaded the latest version, which was supposed to be 2.4.4.0 - however, the Object Inspector indicates that this is version 2.4.3.1. Have I missed a file somewhere when I was cleaning off the old system, or is the version string wrong?

This happens to be an oversight with the latest version. The version nr. on the website was changed because we have added XE3 support but the component version inside was forgotten to be updated. We'll update this as soon as possible.