VCL styles and THTMLTreeview

Hello,

I'm trying to support some dark styles with the VCL. One of them is the "Glow" style.

I have a TListView and it looks good. Below is it with a selected and focused item.

Below is it with a selected and non-focused item.

But THTMLTreeview does not look as good and easy to read. Below is it with a selected and focused item. The background color is different and it's harder to read. Also, it seems to use 2 different background colors. It looks like the background color on the left is the same as the TListView but on the right the background color changes to a lighter color when there is text and it's harder to read and not consistent with the TListView control.

Below is it with a selected and non-focused item. Now when the selection is not focused, it becomes very hard to read. Again there are 2 background colors with the background color on the left seeming to match the correct background color that the TTreeView control is using. On the right the background color is a little darker and the text color looks white on a light gray background and is hard to read due to the low contrast. The TTreeView control uses a lighter background and black text and is easy to read when an item is selected but not focused, and I would think the same colors that TTreeView uses should also be used here.

I've tried using the color properties of the THTMLTreeview control to fix this but it seems that the VCL style colors override what I'm trying to do.

How can I get THTMLTreeview to use background and font colors for selected items like TListView does with a VCL style?

We applied an improvement.
The next update will address this.

Great, thank you. Looking forward to it.