Using TMSFNCGoogleMaps in the Cloud

Currently we use the TMSFNC component in local clients and it works perfectly, however when we use the component in clients that work in the Cloud, it does not work as Local, I would like to know if there is any resource that is necessary to make the component work or what could be causing the error in the system, the system simply keeps loading and does not open the map, until the service is stopped by the task manager

Hi,

Can you please make sure the cloud clients have access to the Google Maps API URLs?

Do you see any JavaScript errors?
(In run-time click on the map control, press F12 and select the "Console" tab)

No error appears on these clients, the screen simply keeps loading and nothing opens, any screen that we use the component, it's as if it were loading something but it doesn't open

As for the issue of the lock, I don't know if it's part of the same principle, but customers used another component before and it opened normally and it was through google maps, even if we do it through the browser it works normally

I'm not sure what is going wrong.
Can you please try the following?

• Is the following URL accessible from the cloud client?

https://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js

• Does the issue also happen with a new application that only contains a TTMSFNCMaps or TTMSFNCGoogleMaps component?

• Does the map load when you set OpenLayers as the map service in TTMSFNCMaps?

this link you gave me opens a js code, would that be what it should open?

as for OpenLayers in TTMSFNCMaps I do not use it, I do it directly in TTMSFNCGoogleMaps, in the form create I do this procedure here:

TMSFNCGoogleMaps1.BeginUpdate;
TMSFNCGoogleMaps1.APIKey := qryEmpresasChoiceAPI_GOOGLE.AsString;
TMSFNCGoogleMaps1.Options.DefaultLatitude := qryEmpresasChoiceEMP_LAT.AsFloat;
TMSFNCGoogleMaps1.Options.DefaultLongitude := qryEmpresasChoiceEMP_LNG.AsFloat;
TMSFNCGoogleMaps1.EndUpdate;

TMSFNCRouteCalculator1.Active := True;
TMSFNCRouteCalculator1.Options.HistoryEnabled := True;
TMSFNCGoogleMaps1.RouteCalculator := TMSFNCRouteCalculator1;
TMSFNCRouteCalculator1.APIKey := qryEmpresasChoiceAPI_GOOGLE.AsString;

g := TTMSFNCGeocoding.Create(Self);
g.APIKey := qryEmpresasChoiceAPI_GOOGLE.AsString;
g.Service := gsGoogle;
  • If the link opens JS code that means it is accessible.

• My question to test with OpenLayers was to determine if the issue you are seeing is specifically related to the Google Maps API or if it could be a general issue in TTMSFNCMaps.
    The OpenLayers service does not require an API key and can be used directly without changing any settings except switching the Service property to OpenLayers.

• Your sample code looks good and should indeed be expected to run correctly if the app works on local clients. Have you tried using a test app that only contains a TTMSFNCMaps or TTMSFNCGoogleMaps component so we can isolate the issue to that component?

• Can you please make sure Edge Chromium support is enabled correctly on the cloud client?
    More information can be found here: TMS Software | TMS Edge Chromium support

• Can you please also let me know which version of Delphi you are using?

Now I understand what you mean, okay I'm going to do a test with OpenLayers.
As for Edge Chromium support I believe it is, but I'll check with the responsible analyst.
The Delphi version we use is 10.1.3 RIO.
If the pronunciation for some things are wrong, I apologize but it's because we are from Brazil and I'm translating through the translator