Using the iphone wait indicator

Hi,

I have an iPhone add using your components and I am very pleased.  I do have a couple of places where I would like to bring up the wait indicator and I have not been able to figure out how.  I have looked it up and find java script that is suppose to create a UIActivityIndicatorView and display it, but I have not been able to figure out where in the Delphi to added it or how to call it.  Is there some way to to display this and then hide it from you async Button press events? 

Thanks,
J Gordon

Have you been able to implement your wait indicator using default IW controls only and is this issue only occurring when using TMS IW iPhone controls?

If so, can you please provide the code you are using to display the waitcursors, if the issue also occurs with default IW controls, then please contact AtoZed software for further assistance.

With help from the atozed group I was able to have a rectange with the words 'Searching...' display as a wait indicator.  Basically you lay down an IWAjaxNotifier and change the button click to do a Notify and set the visiblity of the rectangle in java.  Then in the Notify event you do the search and hide the rectange again.

procedure TForm1.TIWIPhoneButton2AsyncButtonClick(Sender: TObject;
  EventParams: TStringList);
var
  lJS: string;
begin
  IWAJAXNotifier1.Notify;
  lJS := 'document.getElementById(' + QuotedStr(IWRectangle1.HTMLName)
                                   + ').style.visibility=''visible'';';
  WebApplication.CallBackResponse.AddJavaScriptToExecute( lJS );
end;
procedure TForm1.IWAJAXNotifier1Notify(Sender: TObject);
var
  lJS: string;
begin
  Search;
  lJS := 'document.getElementById(' + QuotedStr(IWRectangle1.HTMLName)
                                   + ').style.visibility=''hidden'';';
  WebApplication.CallBackResponse.AddJavaScriptToExecute( lJS );
end;