TWebHttpRequest PostData format to match --form option in curl command?

Hello there,

Is there a known method to use a TMiletusStringListto create data in the format expected for PostData on TWebHttpRequest? I'm having a hard time getting it to work properly with PocketBase's authentication endpoint (which otherwise seems like an excellent pairing with Melitus in addition to XData; I plan to use it for user management mainly): Basics - Authentication - Docs - PocketBase

It's all a bit vague, but basically I am trying to recreate this request, which works correctly (as generated by Postman, where it also works as expected):

curl --location 'http://127.0.0.1:8090/api/collections/users/auth-with-password' \
--form 'identity="isaac"' \
--form 'password="foobar"'

My impression was that this would generate data in the format like:
identity=isaac&password=foobar

(Anyway that's how I've usually done it if it isn't JSON encoded data in the past for POST requests.)

But when I put that into PostData on the TWebHttpRequest object it is rejected...

Any ideas? Like I opened with, I'd like to use TMiletusStringList to generate my POST request bodies for TWebHttpRequest , so I am hoping there's an easy way to do that.

The request above as PowerShell in case you don't have a POSIX curl:

$multipartContent = [System.Net.Http.MultipartFormDataContent]::new()
$stringHeader = [System.Net.Http.Headers.ContentDispositionHeaderValue]::new("form-data")
$stringHeader.Name = "identity"
$stringContent = [System.Net.Http.StringContent]::new("isaac")
$stringContent.Headers.ContentDisposition = $stringHeader
$multipartContent.Add($stringContent)

$stringHeader = [System.Net.Http.Headers.ContentDispositionHeaderValue]::new("form-data")
$stringHeader.Name = "password"
$stringContent = [System.Net.Http.StringContent]::new("foobar")
$stringContent.Headers.ContentDisposition = $stringHeader
$multipartContent.Add($stringContent)

$body = $multipartContent

$response = Invoke-RestMethod 'http://127.0.0.1:8090/api/collections/users/auth-with-password' -Method 'POST' -Headers $headers -Body $body
$response | ConvertTo-Json

Thanks for all your help so far!

Not sure what exactly PocketBase expects.
It looks like form data based, so did you set your content-type header to
application/x-www-form-urlencoded
or
multipart/form-data;boundary="boundary"
?

Then format the post data similar to what is shown at:

The problem was indeed lack of Content-Type header, I feel silly now. Thank you!