TWebGoogleChart and lines with timeline

Hi i need 2 Line series on this chart where in X axis i ve a datetime and in Y the values. I tryed AddSinglePoint but is not timeline and points overlaps. Bye

There is at this time not yet an interface to add a date/time as X-axis value.
We'll need to investigate how this can be done in Google Charts and expose this in our class.
As an alternative, you could use TMS FNC Charts with TMS WEB Core where you can have a time X-axis.

can you show me how can i change color (or shape) on a single added point in graph ?
i use it.ChartType := gctLine; and it.Values.AddSinglePoint(46, '1 Ago'); to add a point. I tryed Series[0].Values[0].DataPoint.Color:=clRed; but dont go !

Sorry, that is not possible. Colors apply to the whole series.

Same issue!
Any news about using dates on x-axis in Google Charts?

Working on a project now. The charts are running fine... I can of course pass dates as strings to addSinglePoint. The google graph then picks some of the 'string dates' to be presented on the axis. But not very usable. And not a good solution when handling huge amounts of data. I have daily values over a long period (worst case up to several years). The graph component draws them fine, and fast too... But how to solve the date x-axis problem? . Any ways to use string input and manually decide which one to show on the axis? Or any other suggestion?

We'll check with the team & planning if this can be scheduled for a future release.

Thanks!

But I think I will go for ApexCharts instead, which have a lot of nice functionality, and then using javascript directly in a TMS Web Core project by coding with a "asm ... end"-section. (like this example: https://www.abatic.es/charts-con-tms-web-core-para-visual-studio-code. In spanish, but understandable code)

1 Like

Just a litte remark:

I have changed my mind about ApexChart, and went for ChartJS instead. with great success. ApexChart is very very slow when handling large dataset.