TWebDBLabels not populating

my form has a load of TWebDBLabels and it is populating a template. The first 3 populate with the values but the rest don't - in fact it look like they are ignored. the template (part of it) is like this

Id: <span id="DonorId"></span><br>
  Old Ref: <span id="OldRef"></span><br>
  Cons Id: <span id="ConsId"></span><br>

Title: <span id="Title"></span><br>
  Given Name: <span id="FirstName"></span><br>
  Family Name: <span id="LastName"></span><br>

inspecting the output in the browser

Id: <span id="DonorId" tabindex="-1" style="">28937</span><br>
  Old Ref: <span id="OldRef" tabindex="-1" style="">S125635</span><br>
  Cons Id: <span id="ConsId" tabindex="-1" style="">266792</span><br>

Title: <span id="Title"></span><br>
  Given Name: <span id="FirstName"></span><br>
  Family Name: <span id="LastName"></span><br>

As you can see the failing labels don't have tabindex added or style.

All the labels are set up the same apart from the Ids and DataFields - both which I have checked multiple times. I have added a grid to the form, just to check the values are present.

Any ideas? Thanks

Hard to comment on when not seeing how the linking of HTML to control & how the binding to the dataset was done.

The dataset is a TXDataWebDataset which is linked to the labels by a TWebDatasource. The dataset is on another form and the datasource is on the target form.

What is strange is that the first 3 fields populate correctly but the rest are missed.

We will need something to reproduce this as I cannot think of any reason nor reproduce it myself here.

simple answer - the popup form had teh same element ids as the calling form - oops.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.