TTMSFMXRichEditorMiniHTMLIO - "AsString" does not generate correct MiniHTML

Hi,
It seems that the output of function "AsString" (of TTMSFMXRichEditorMiniHTMLIO) does not generate correct MiniHTML. In fact, sometimes the output is not even correct HTML at all (e.g. generated HTML starts with a closing tag like ).
This is especially annoying when you're trying to use a TTMSFMXRichEditor (with TTMSFMXRichEditorMiniHTMLIO and a FormatToolbar) in conjunction with a TTMSFMXHTMLText element that's supposed to display the content of the editor.
To clarify matters a bit, I've attached a demo project, which contains a RichEditor element with a Toolbar, a HTMLText element and a Memo (to display the plain HTML). When playing with format settings via the toolbar, you can clearly see that TTMSFMXRichEditorMiniHTMLIO is not outputting MiniHTML at all.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
TMSMiniHTMLTest.zip (9.1 KB)

Do you have more details as I cannot reproduce this.
Test was performed with something like:

and resulting HTML:
<HTML><BODY style='font-family:"Segoe UI";font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;font-size:14pt'><FONT color="#000000">Hello </FONT><B><FONT color="#000000">world<BR></FONT></B><FONT color="#000000">this is a test.</FONT></BODY></HTML>

As you can see from my demo project, changes in font family or font size are not displayed correctly in TTMSFMXHTMLText. In fact, the so modified text is omitted altogether.
Also I'm unsure wether the resulting HTML is in correct MiniHTML format as seen here: TMS Software | Support

Oh and if you change just the font size, the resulting HTML looks like this:

We have seen that for font size and font face, it indeed outputs the HTML with the style attribute as opposed to the way of mini HTML.
We will need to revise this.