TMSFNCGrid Database Adapter Issue

I am using TMSFNCGrid Database Adapter to show data from a dataset. Data getting filled but I observed 2 issues. Columnwidth / Hide Column not working and 1 extra row is added in the end and on clicking that row, all data get erased and on scrolling data appears again. Please check the code below:

Grd.ColumnCount := 1;
  Grd.RowCount := 1;
  Grd.FixedRows := 1;
  Grd.Adapter := GrdAd;
  GrdAd.Grid := Grd;
  GrdAd.DataSource := Nil;
  GrdAd.DataSource := Con.GetDataSource(Qry);
  GrdAd.Active := True;
  Grd.ColumnWidths[1] := 0;
  Grd.Group(1);
  Grd.SortGrouped(1, sdAscending);
  Grd.AutoSizeColumns;

Hi,

Grouping, filtering and sorting is not available on an active connection. Please use TMSFNCGridDatabaseAdapter1.LoadAllDataAndDisconnect, and then perform this code. The database adapter is not working with persisted data and therefore such actions are not possible without this call.

It Worked; Thanks. One Issue still I have.
I want to hide 2nd column and group first column. Either "group" works fine or "hide" works fine but not both. Here is the code.

GrdAd.LoadAllDataAndDisconnect;
Grd.HideColumn(1);
Grd.Group(0);

It Seems on refreshing the screen it groups the wrong column.

With refreshing the screen you mean you enable the dataset as well? Please not that all data manipulations are not supported when having an active connection. For grouping and hidden columns, can you try grouping first, and then hide the columns you don't wish to see? Alternatively, you can add the columns you want to the database adapter, and exclude the ones you don't wish to see.

I make Connection Active FALSE before enabling dataset. Also I want a column to be hidden, to access data from that hidden column on clicking cell.
As of now I am not hiding any column. But Grouping itself gives problem. First time the grouping is fine. Then after every time I refresh an empty column getting grouped. Here is the refresh screen procedure:

procedure TfrmTest.FillGrd;
begin
GrdAd.Active := False;
Grd.ColumnCount := 1;
Grd.RowCount := 1;
Grd.FixedRows := 1;
Grd.FixedColumns := 1;
Grd.Adapter := GrdAd;
GrdAd.Grid := Grd;
GrdAd.DataSource := Nil;
GrdAd.DataSource := Con.GetDataSource('Select GroupColumn,HiddenColumn,C1,C2,C3 From Table');
GrdAd.Active := True;
GrdAd.LoadAllDataAndDisconnect;
Grd.Group(1);
Grd.AutoSizeColumns;
end;

Can you provide a sample demonstrating this issue?

Just I am calling the procedure "FillGrd" on a button click event.

Please check this attached sample project. Clicking on GO button makes grouping an empty column.
Project.zip (28.3 KB)

Sorry, I cannot make anything up from the sample you have sent. When adding this code to the FMX/Grid/DataBase/ClientDataSet Demo (available in the distribution):

procedure TForm130.Button1Click(Sender: TObject);
begin
  TMSFNCGridDatabaseAdapter1.LoadAllDataAndDisconnect;
  TMSFNCGrid1.Group(1);
end;

I'm able to group.