TMSFMXRichEditorPDFIO paragraphs - words end line

I am saving some RichEditors contents to PDF thorugh the RichEditorPDFIO component.

My problem is that paragraphs are beign aligned to Left - I wish it could perform a fully justified alignment- but words are being splitted when they reaches the end of a line.

For example:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiu     <--- eiusmod splitted
smod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad m <---minim splitted
inim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo conseq
uat. <--- consequat being splitted too

This is the result I am obtaining... Reasonably unacceptable for the customer.

I have searched through all the options both components have but with no success...

How could I tell the component that words must not be splitted? Something as Wordwrap...

Thank you in advance.

Hi, 

We are not able to reproduce this issue here. The richeditor PDF export component should automatically apply wordwrapping. Included is a screenshot that demonstrates wordwrapping is applied when exporting to PDF.

Windows component behaviour is correct, I have just checked it.

We are having this wrong behaviour only in Android OS, when the pdf is generated by the component under Android systems.

We'll investigate here what exactly is going wrong on Android as soon as possible.

Hi, we haven't heard from you since time ago...

When could we get a fix for this issue? It's being so much annoying to our clients.

:/

Hi, 

We are using native calls to draw text, which unfortunately hasn't got an option to break at words instead of characters. We are currently investigating a workaround.

We are trying the last version, the initial problem is solved but a new one has appeared, so with a call of AddText we are having as result the last word being alone in a single line.

For example:

TMSFMXRichEditor->AddText("This is an example.");

The result is:

This is an
example.

When adding many words, forming a paragraph of many lines, the result is correct:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est 
laborum.

Except for the last word being left alone in a new line.

I hope this information is of help for targeting where the problem resides.

Hi, 

Thank you for reporting, we have applied an additional fix for this issue. The next version will address this.

Kind Regards, 
Pieter