TMSFMXCloudGCalendar1 OAUTH IOS

Hello,

When i do OAuth in FMXCloudGCalendar on IOS i receive error DISALLOWED_USERAGENT in FMXCloudWebBrowser ?!

If i check EXTERNAL BROWSER and add SafariServices then i receive error: Access violation at address 0000000100732290.

1. Is this the latest version of our components?
    2) What exact Delphi version is this?
  1. yes it's the latest version of your components
    2. 10.2 Tokyo

Hi, 

Which iOS version are you using?

Hi, 

We have further investigated this here and have applied a fix for this issue.
The next version will address this.

Ha?? When? I needed fast!!!

As soon as possible, please contact us for a quick source/fix update by direct email

I already post this problem in support form.

What's up with you guys?! I have bought this component for Google calendar and it's not working...I'm waiting for this update.... My project is now on hold, time is money!!!!!

Please understand that this is a new bug introduced with RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo, which needed a workaround in our component. The TMS FMX Cloud Pack was working as expected in RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin. Additionally, Google blocked use of embedded browsers which meant we had to search for a solution to authenticate via an external browser instead, backwards compatible with older RAD Studio versions. Please understand that this takes a significant amount of time for implementation / testing, as the core is shared between several services, and all services act and behave differently and are also very sensitive for API changes.

Both of the above issues are unforseen circumstances, which we handled as fast a possible.
As already mentioned, please contact us directly for an incremental source update. The responsible developer is currently out of the office and will prepare and release an update upon return as soon as possible.